Followers

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Quick post... a "black raspberry" look

This is gonna be a really quick post today.  I used my new Sugarpill "Burning Heart" quad (again, just two colors haha) and did this smokey eye the other day.  I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.  So here's the look!



What I used:
Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil "Black Bean"
Sugarpill "Poison Plum"
Sugarpill "Love+"
MAC "Vanilla" pigment as highlight
a little bit of NYX "Black" shadow
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Face:
Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combination skin in "Buff" and "Sand Beige" mixed
Maybelline Eraser Treatment "Fair"
Maybelline Super Stay 24/7 concealer
Covergirl professional loose powder in "translucent fair"
ELF blush/bronzer duo
NYX "peach" blush
MAC "Vanilla" pigment as cheek highlight

Lips:
MAC "myth" lipstick
MAC "Right Image" cremesheen glass

I think this is a super fun look, I love the colors together (obviously so do they or they wouldn't have put them in a palette together haha).  And today I got a bunch of new makeup that I ordered from an Etsy store (my first time ordering from there!) called Calypso minerals, I swatched some of what I got, I'll show you more in another post but here are those over NYX JEP "milk"
They're matte loose pigments (which is not an easy thing to come across!)!  And they're gorgeous!  But I'll definitely be showing you more of them soon!  I just got so excited that I ripped open my package and started swatching stuff haha.  I hope you all are having a great week!

8 comments:

  1. I love this look. The colours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colours are so beautyful! I'll have a look for those mineral eyeshadows! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur mad skills are killing me!!! I think I might just keep bugging you about doing youtube till you decide to do it LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You would make it so far on there!! You are amazing!!!!! Love love this look soooo Much!! i've been in to purple lately!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those colors! Matte pigments are so hard to find. I'm off to check out that Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I adore the shape of your eyes.

    ReplyDelete