Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Teal(ish) and purple!

Hey guess what!  I used the MUFE 92 again!  Haha I keep thinking, 'what colors will look good with this?' and today I wanted to use my Inglot 372 M (definitely a favorite of mine) with it.  So here's what 372 looks like
Isn't it sooo pretty??  I love it!

And here's the look I did today!
 


On my eyes:
TFSI
NYX "Milk" JEP
Inglot 372 M
NYX Ultra Pearl Mania "Turquoise" 
(over 372 because I wanted it to be shimmery)
NYX "Black" eyeshadow
MUFE 92
Inglot 352 M (skintone for blending)
Inglot 395 P (highlight)
Bobbi Brown "Black Ink" gel liner
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara

Cheeks:
ELF blush/bronzer duo
NYC "Sunny" Bronzer
Inglot 395 P for highlight

Lips:
MAC "Myth" lipstick
MAC "Viva Glam Gaga" (the first) lipstick
NYX "Nude Pink" lipgloss

Have I mentioned that I really think MUFE 92 is a beautiful color?  Because I do.  I like the way this turned out.  It reminds me of a look I did like a year ago with the 88 palette (inspired by my Pandora bracelet) 
but I like the one I did today more.  I think partially because of how vibrant the colors are.    

So that is my look for the day today.  I hope you guys like it!  Thank you all so much!

22 comments:

  1. AH OMG THIS IS AWESOME!! Love the combo! I might have to try it! So gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course purple goes with teal! My favorite combo ever! It looks beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love teal and purple together so I LOVE this look. Beautifully done, you add such drama to all your looks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your lashes are amazing! I love this look- no wait, I love em all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so pretty! Great job (as always) Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. <3 So gorgeous. I love the super dark crease

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such beautiful colours!! :D perfect on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. I freakin' love MUFE 92! This is gorgeous, and I love the cut crease look! 92 looks good with lime green, too =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh. so pretty. I'd love to see a look with 372 and maybe a magenta.
    That MUFE 92 is getting pretty tempting. I don't have very many purples.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the combo! You make me want the Inlgot shadows soooo bad, but I’m trying to be good with my spending… You always do an amazing job on your looks…

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful those colors together.
    I<3 it

    xoxo Angelique
    www.angeliquesbeautifulmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You guys are the best! I really appreciate your support!
    @Toshia: haha well now you know I'll be all over that!
    @Caitlin: I'll have to give that a try sometime!
    @FoxyAries: I'm a thrifty shopper myself and I have to say that I don't regret spending the money on my Inglot shadows (I'd probably stick to mainly mattes though!)!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow girlll you are amazing with makeup, i checked out alot of your looks
    your blog is pretty awsome -following
    & btw i love the way your pit looks he has such a beautiful strong face & his coat is a gorgeous color(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so gorgeous! And your makeup look fabulous. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful makeup!!! I found your blog through makeup bee and I think you are so talented and beautiful!! I do makeup too, come check out my bloggy :))


    http://fixyourfacemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I Love this!! You look gorgeous as always!! Got to get me some of that 372 :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, that is gorgeous...I LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your blog! This is Saliva from MUG website =) I love all the looks you post and that you're fearless with your makeup!
    I just started a blog today as well! I'd be really excited if you could check it out =)
    Sylvia.


    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You guys are the best! Has anyone ever told y'all that before? Because you are! Thank you so so so much!!! Saliva, I'm on my way to your blog right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an unbelievably amazing look this is. I wish I'd found your blog sooner! So lovely.
    :)

    ReplyDelete