Followers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Gold eyes, pink lips!

Ok, I think this is one of the fastest, easiest looks ever (and I promise this is my last post for today haha).  I used:
~TFSI
~NYX JEP in "Gold"
~the gold color and the brown next to it from the ELF "bright eyes" beauty book
~MAC "Vanilla" pigment
~Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner "Black Ink"
~no name white eyeliner on waterline
~L'oreal extreme volume collagen mascara "Blackest Black"
On my lips:
~MAC "Pink Friday" lipstick
~Revlon Colorburst lipgloss "papaya"

You know what I think is funny?  I always do my makeup after my husband goes to work so he never knows what he's coming home to.  Like yesterday he came home to my cut crease and today he's going to come home to a simple gold eye haha, ahh to be the hubby of a makeup lover, you never know what you're gonna get!  I hope you have a wonderful day!  Thanks for checking this out!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Your eye makeup is awesome, very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful! You always come up with such great looks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your looks they are sooo pretty. What blush do you use. I like the color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty, this gold really warms your face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Again, another beautiful look! I love the comment about your hubby...reminds me of my bf...he loves seeing what I come up with too. I love Pink Friday on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! See, this is one of those looks where I wonder if I should even bother posting it because it's so tame for me. But as long as someone out there likes it or gets inspired by it, I guess I'll keep posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely keep posting them! I love seeing all of your looks...even the "tame" ones! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks haha I probably will! And I forgot to tell Babie5665 that I usually use NYX blush in "Peach"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look gorgeous. I never tried golden eye shades. I would like to try now after your photos.
    eye lift

    ReplyDelete