Followers

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easy neutral look

I decided to give my crazy bright looks a break (at least for today haha) and went for something a bit more subtle.  I really have a thing for olivey/army greens and brown together.  I'm not sure why but I just love them so much together.  I know this isn't really brown but it's in the family haha.
that line that goes from the corner of my eyebrow is just some weird skin crease I have, it's not an eyeshadow line just so you don't think I stink at blending haha
On my eyes I'm wearing:
~TFSI
~Inglot eyeshadows in 407, 419, and 395 (highlight color)
~Prestige total intensity eyeliner in "deepest black" (you can tell it's a more subtle look for me if I use pencil liner instead of my gel)
~L'oreal Extreme Collagen Mascara in blackest black



And you'll be proud of me!  I only have one color on my lips!!  It's Revlon's "Soft Nude" lipstick!
Yay for easy looks!  I hope you all have the best day and don't forget to enter the giveaway  http://thebeautifullifeofthegirlnextdoor.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-one-month-blogging-anniversary_09.html !!!  Thanks so much for looking!!!

14 comments:

  1. Subtle but still absolutely gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love it!! can u believe I also paired 418P with Revlon soft nude couple days ago!!! I meant to ask u what did u use for labels?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. For my next Inglot order I'm definitly adding 419, that color is so pretty! I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this. SOmething I would wear on a daily basis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I do this look for work when I'm running late (which is often haha)!! I use golden olive pigment and melon pigment! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo i own both of these colours so i can give this a try :) love the look it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! It's neutral but not plain! The Inglot shadows look awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to give my neutrals a break and start back on my brights! You are making me want some Inglot shadows!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much guys! You're the best!
    @Amalia: I told you great minds think alike!
    @Ashley Renee: it really is a beautiful color, but then again, I think they all are haha
    @Danisaddiction: that's so funny! I have melon pigment but I never even thought of it (I guess it's because I so rarely use it) as a dupe for this, I guess I'll have to go swatch them next to one another now haha.
    @Musicalhouses: thank you!
    @Toshia: they are very nice haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. I requested a neutral look for your giveaway. I love this look. Im gonna try it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to see the swatches!! :) I'm curious haha.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ya I think all of Inglot's shadows are awesome! They're sooo pigmented and almost creamy. I can't stop ordering them! lol

    ReplyDelete